Friday, October 29, 2010

Intership?!

its been a while since i posted, but here is the lowdown. I have applied for the Disney College Program and could be (if i'm accepted) living down in Florida by Jan. ( I HOPE I GET IN!!!) I had my phone interview just yesterday, and my Dad being a parent listen though the door to see how it went. he said i did vary well and they would really be "rodents" if they didn't accept you. they told me i would hear back in 4-6 weeks.... 4-6 stinking WEEKS!!! HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO WAIT THAT LONG?!?!?
life is over all good, I'm in the awkward stage of a break up with my BF i meet here on campus. broke it off because we both need to focus on school and he is dealing with a lot right now. (no idea what that is but yeah). and he is still working on going on a mission. He has so far been the only guy i have truly felt myself around. I have been able to talk to him about anything and not worry out anything. I'm going to miss our conversations, and just time spent together.

No comments:

Post a Comment